Ms. Cava graduated from the University of Miami with a double major and Criminology degree. While at the University of Miami, Ms. Cava was an NCAA two-time Big East Tennis Champion and the Team Captain. After college, Ms. Cava successfully completed the police academy and in 2009 she left law enforcement and joined the Law Office of Guy Fronstin as lead Investigator and Director of the firm’s Private Investigation Unit supervising all investigations and investigators.
While in law enforcement Ms. Cava worked DEA, FBI, DCF and CIA investigations and she gained extensive experience with:
- Electronic analysis (such as cell phones)
- Computer forensic searches and investigations
- Social media investigations
- Undercover investigations
- Witness investigative interviews and sworn statements
- Evidence gathering
- Polygraph examinations
- Requirements, deficiencies and executions of search warrants
- Identifying, finding and evaluating evidence unique to specific crimes such as sex crimes, arson, insurance fraud and other white collar crimes, etc.
- Fraud investigations
- Accident reconstruction
With more than 10,000 hours of training and experience in the field, Ms. Cava uses her vast experience to lead her team of investigators in identifying evidentiary flaws in the government’s case and in discovering favorable evidence for the firm’s clients; there is truly nothing Ms. Cava and her team cannot find.